May 2, 2016
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 1 hr 15 mins
1 hr 15 mins
1 hr 25 mins
- Enough for: 8
11. Cream: place cream, sugar and vanilla in a mixer, use the balloon whisk and whip until well whipped. Put the mixture in a decoration bag.
22. Place a layer of Memories Biscuits on a serving plate then add a small amount of milk to make it wet.
33. Spread cream layer over biscuits, cover with biscuits and repeat these steps until reaching your favorite height.
44. Spread the rest of the cream on surface and sides.
55. Place Memories Biscuits on the sides of the tart and put in refrigerator for 2 hours then decorate and serve.
- To make a coffee tart, add 1 tablespoon instant coffee to milk.
- For a different taste, spread chopped chocolate between biscuit layers and garnish the tart with a layer of chopped chocolate.
- Add some nuts between biscuit layers.