May 2, 2016
- Prep: 15 mins
- Cook: 15 mins
- Enough for: 8
11. Preheat oven to 180c. Bring a 9-inch tart pan.
32. In a bowl, put the biscuits, butter and the sugar; mix with your fingertips until well mixed. Press into the pan. Refrigerate for a few minutes.
53. Filling: whisk the egg yolks until pale in color. Stir in the milk, lemon juice, and lemon rind. Pour onto the tart crust. Bake the tart for 10 minutes. Let cool.
74. Whisk the egg whites until foamy. Add the sugar and whisk until firm and stiff. Put on the tart crust.
95. Bake the tart until the egg white is golden in color. Refrigerate.
Add cardamom or cinnamon for more rich taste.