April 29, 2016
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 25 mins
- Enough for: 8
11. Pre-heat the oven to 180 °C, bring pair of 8-inch pans, grease the pans and spread flour over it.
22. Put the egg, vanilla and sugar in the mixer jar and fix the whisk before turning the mixer on until it turns into a light color and doubles in size.
33. Sift the flour and baking powder then add it to the egg mixture slowly until the flour disappears and distribute the dough to the pans.
44. Bake the cake and let it to cool.
55. Distribute the cream over the cake, fix wafer and hazelnut cream at the sides of the cakes, spread hazelnuts. finally put it in the refrigerator to cool. Now it is ready to be served.