BISCUITS CREAM CARAMEL
May 1, 2016
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 30 mins
- Enough for: 6
11. Fit the middle rack in the oven. Preheat oven to 180c. Bring individual oven dishes. Put in a deep pan.
32. Divide the biscuits in the dishes.
53. In a bowl, put the milk, eggs, vanilla extract, lemon rind and water. Whisk until well mixed. Pour on the biscuits. Fill the pan with water to reach half of the dishes height.
74. Bake for 20 minutes. Refrigerate for one hour.
95. Caramel Syrup: in a saucepan put the sugar and one tablespoon of water. Put the saucepan over medium heat until the sugar dissolves and becomes golden in color. Add the rest of the water. Let cool then pour over the cream in the dishes.
To make traditional the Cream Caramel, pour the caramel syrup in a serving dish, add the biscuits and the cream mixture and bake. Be careful when adding the water to the caramel syrup, it may scatters.