RASPBERRY CHEESE CAKE
May 2, 2016
- Prep: 10 mins
- Enough for: 9
11. Place 9 biscuits on the counter top.
32. Put a few raspberries on the edge of each biscuit.
53. Whisk the cream cheese, sugar, and lemon rind until very smooth.
64. With a tablespoon, put some of the cheese mixture in the middle of the raspberries on each biscuit.
85. Lay another biscuit on the chees mixture and the raspberries. Sprinkle with icing sugar.
106. Refrigerate for one hour.
you can substitute the cream cheese with whipped cream and use any other kind of fruits you like.