May 2, 2016
- Prep: 15 mins
- Enough for: 12
11. Put the biscuits, cinnamon, and milk in a bowl and knead with your fingertips until smooth dough forms.
32. With a rolling pin, roll the biscuit dough to a 5 mm thickness.
53. Using a knife or a cookie cutter cut the dough into desired funny shapes.
74. Icing sugar sauce: sift the sugar in a bowl. Add the vanilla. Stir in the milk gradually until a thin, smooth icing forms.
95. Decorate the biscuit with the icing as desired. Leave the biscuits until the icing dries completely, and then serve.
Put the dough between two sheets of parchment paper for easier rolling. Use different food colors to create different designs.